The main purpose of the measurement loupe LI-3-10x
Magnifier measuring WHETHER the 3-10x (next loop) General purpose of the three lenses with glass mesh which is coated with a measuring scale, designed for measuring linear dimensions up to 20 mm. the Price of division of the metric scale of 0.1±0.01 mm. Loupe in a metal casing of high quality optical glass with antireflection coating.
Scope magnifier for measurement LI-3-10x
The area where it finds its use in measuring optical loupe LI-3-10x, can be very diverse: ranging from philately, numismatics, criminology and ending with a detailed study of art objects and Antiques (vintage pattern. cloths and so on). Trained managers of our online store by phone (495) 989-10-56 can advise you on all matters concerning the technical characteristics and possibilities of measurement loupe LI-3-10x. In addition, you can leave your question on the website and we will get back to you.
Key features magnifier measurement LI-3-10x
- Magnification, ratio. 10x
- Linear field of view, mm. 18
- The price of division of the measuring scale, 0,1 mm±0,01
- Dimensions 35 x 35 x 29 mm.
- Weight, kg, not more than 0.04
- TU RB-14541426.020-99
- State VERIFICATION.
- The calibration interval is 24 months.
- Verification procedure of MP.MN 749-2004
- Included in the State register of measuring RF.
- Manufacturer - JSC "MMP named after S. I. Vavilov - managing company of BelOMO holding", Republic of Belarus
- Magnifier measurement LI-3-10x - 1 PC.
- Label - 1 copy
- Box -1 PC.
- Verification procedure of MP.MN 749-2004 supplied upon request.
Specifications magnifier for measurements of 3-10x
|Main performance characteristics|
Magnifier measurement LI-3-10x
|Physical and operational characteristics|
|Magnification, times||10,0 ± 0,2|
|Focal length. mm||25,0 ± 0,5|
|The price of division of the measuring scales on a dark background with transparent strokes, mm ||0,1 ± 0,01|
|Move the eyepiece relative to the housing with grid (diopter consumption), not less, diopters. ||± 5|
|Limits of absolute error of each measuring scale mm ||± 0,01|
|Weight, kg ||0,04|
|Overall dimensions, not more than, mm Ø ||34×35|
|Country of origin||Belarus|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||1.5|
|Dimensions (mm)||33 × 33 × 35|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||50 × 36 × 36|
|Net weight (kg)||0.04|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.05|