The purpose of the lens Helios 40-2N
Lens Helios 40-2 N – 6-lenses interchangeable anastigmat type "planar", the basis of modern construction is based on the optical design of the lens Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 1,5/75 (1938). The device is mounted on SLR cameras with full-frame image sensor (full frame) and lens mount (Nikon F).
The main features of the plasticity of the figure, and the bokeh at f/1,5, photographs get extra volume and soft color. Designed for a waist portrait photography, photographing landscapes and static objects in low level lighting.
The parameters and properties of the lens Helios 40-2N
- The optical scheme of planar (Biotar), 6 elements in 4 groups, minimum chromatic and spherical aberration
- Focusing and setting exposure settings manually
- 10-blade iris diaphragm limiter and manual drive, the limits of diafragmirovanija 1:1,5-1:22
- Resolution center / edge – 36 / 17 lines/mm
- Multicoated lenses improves contrast and makes it clearer portrayal of small parts
- Further developed versions for cameras C-mount (Canon)
- The type of connection to the camera: bayonet type "N" (Nikon F) with a period of 46.5 mm
Design features lens Helios 40-2N
The lens works best on a full frame, but on the "crop" remains excellent "portretiem". Due to peculiarities of the used optical scheme of the Helios 40-2 (CMH) provides an interesting picture at f/1,5:
optical amplification of expression;
smooth delicate figure on the edges and sharp image (separation) of the object in the centre circle.
Put the object exactly in the center or experiment with a radical edge to get an interesting multi-faceted side or an unusual artistic effects. Focusing is done manually. For the guidance of field rotates the focusing ring with smooth operation.
The lens is built fromzel pre-apertureconsisting of a pair of rings. Extreme ring for setting a desired value relative aperture, medium – aperture opening for sight and close to a preset value during shooting. It works like this:
- established with respect to the aperture to max (middle ring);
- rotate the ring pre-installation (far), selecting the working aperture (the translator);
- focus the camera on the object;
- not interrupting the process of observation, turn the setting ring until it stops (maximum setting) and press the shutter button of the camera.
The values of the white balance, exposure and ISO are selected in the camera settings. Binetou 9-blade mount type N (Nikon F) with a length flange back 46.5 mm suitable for mounting of the lens on SLR cameras Nikon. The overall weight of the lens and allows the camera to avoid shake when shooting handheld at slow shutter speeds.
To buy lens Zenit can have - in the online store Sturman. Call +7(495) 989-10-56 or leave questions on the website. We will help you choose the optics for observation and photography!
- Storage case
- Protective cover (front and back)
- Warranty card
Technical characteristics of the lens Helios 40-2N
|Number of lenses / components|| |
6 elements in 4 groups
|Focal length, mm|| |
| Aperture: |
|The angle of sight, grad.||28|
|Minimum distancethere, m||0,8|
|Koeffizientenproblem, %, not less||0,75|
|Frame size, mm||24x36|
Physical and operational characteristics
- screw-attachments, mm
for snap-in nozzles, mm
|The type of connection with the camera||lens mount (Nikon F) babocheoreom 46.5 mm|
|Dimensions (without covers),mm||82x96|
|Operating temperature, C°||-15...+45|
Krasnogorskiy Zavod im.With.. Zverev (Zenit)
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||150 × 110 × 105|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||1.06|