The purpose of the lens Helios 40-2C
6 interchangeable-lens photographic lens anastigmat Helios 40-2 C is designed for full frame (full-frame) cameras with bayonet-type C (Canon). Comes with adjustable stop aperture (focus). The lens works best on a full frame, but on the "crop" remains excellent "portretiem".
The main features of the plasticity of the figure, and the bokeh at f/1,5, photographs get extra volume and soft color. Designed for a waist portrait photography, photographing landscapes and static objects in low level lighting.
The parameters and properties of the lens Helios 40-2 C
- The optical scheme of planar (Biotar), 6 elements in 4 groups
- 10-blade iris diaphragm limiter, and manual transmission, the minimum relative aperture - 1:1,5
- Multicoated lenses improves contrast and makes it clearer portrayal of small parts
- Resolution center / edge – 36 / 17 lines/mm
- Manual focus
- The type of connection to the camera: bayonet type "C" (Canon) with a working segment 44 mm
- Further modification of camera lens mount (Nikon F)
Design features lens Helios 40-2 With
Helios 40-2 C - anastigmat type "planar".
The lens has a pre-apertureconsisting of a pair of rings. Extreme ring for setting a desired value relative aperture, medium – aperture opening for sight and close to a preset value during shooting. It works like this:
- established with respect to the aperture to max (middle ring);
- rotate the ring pre-installation (far), selecting the working aperture (the translator);
- focus the camera on the object;
- not interrupting the process of observation, turn the setting ring until it stops (maximum setting) and press the shutter button of the camera.
Focusing is done manually. For the guidance of field rotates the focusing ring with smooth operation. The values of the white balance, exposure and ISO are selected in the camera settings. To buy lens Zenit can have - Internet-store Sturman. Call +7(495) 989-10-56 or leave questions on the website. We will help you choose the optics for observation and photography!
Due to peculiarities of the used optical scheme of the Helios 40-2 (CMH) provides an interesting picture at f/1,5: smooth delicate figure on the edges and sharp image (separation) of the object in the centre circle. Put the object exactly in the center or experiment with a radical edge to get an interesting multi-faceted side or an unusual artistic effects.
Binetou mount type C (Canon) with the length of the working segment 44 mm suitable for mounting on SLR camera Canon. The overall weight of the lens and allows the camera to avoid shake on long exposures when shooting handheld.
- Storage case
- Protective cover (front and back)
- Warranty card
Technical characteristics of the lens Helios 40-2C
|Number of lenses / components|| |
6 elements in 4 groups
|Focal length, mm|| |
| Aperture: |
|The angle of sight, grad.||28|
|Koeffizientenproblem, %, not less||75|
|Minimum distancethere, m||0,8|
|Frame size, mm||24x36|
Physical and operational characteristics
- screw-attachments, mm
for snap-in nozzles, mm
|The type of connection with the camera||Lens mount (Canon) with a working segment 44 mm|
|Dimensions (without covers),mm||82x96|
|Operating temperature, C°||-15...+45|
Krasnogorskiy Zavod im.With.. Zverev (Zenit)
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||152 × 108 × 104|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||1.085|