Budget short-focus telescope-refractor Sturman 70400 perfect for Amateur astronomical observations of the Moon and other planets of the Solar system, studies of globular clusters, and extended galaxies and deep sky objects with a limiting magnitude of 11.7 m and a resolution of 1.7”.
The telescope comes with a mount, tripod, full set of accessories (planetary and deep-sky eyepieces, diagonal prism, Barlow lens) and adapter for photo/video via smartphone. Buying Sturman 70400, you get a starter kit for observing and astrophotography.
Parameters and functions
- Achromatic lens a lens of 70 mm
- Focal length 400 mm
- Relative aperture f/6
- Magnification with supplied eyepieces – 20x, 44,5 x to 80x
- Coated optics
- Quick Assembly and adjustment without screwdrivers and keys
- Diagonal prism for correct image orientation
- The azimuthal mount with swivel handle
- Metal tripod with height adjustment supports
Design features and use
Achromatic refractor Navigator 70400 little reacts to changes in temperature, rarely requires re-alignment and builds a great contrast of the image. Achromatic objectives lens corrects chromatism of primary, of secondary chromatism is reduced due to the small relative aperture of 1:6 telescope.
Includes 3 eyepiece:
- 5 mm (80x), for a detailed study of the moon and planets;
- 9 mm (44,5 x), for small galaxies and planetary clusters
- 20 mm (20x) to observe deepsky objects
Lens Barlow 3x 3 times enlarges the magnification of the telescope. Diagonal prism, mounted in front of the eyepiece, not only ensures a correctly oriented image, but also highly comfortable viewing located objects. And thanks to a special eyepiece adapter before you can install the smart phone and save to phone memory any types.
Step-by-step illustrated instructions to properly assemble, install and set up your telescope.
- The azimuthal mount with grip fine movements
- Adapter for mounting the smartphone to the eyepiece
- Roomy bag (zippered, with inside pockets) for storage and transportation
- 5x24 optical finder
- Eyepieces: 5mm (80x), 9 mm (44,5 x), 20 mm (20x)
- Lens Barlow 3x
- Diagonal prism
To buy a telescope Sturman (Navigator) in azimuth with the mount order on our online store or call by multichannel phone 8 (code 495) 989-10-56.
|Main performance characteristics|| |
|Optical scheme ||achromatic refractor|
|The focus method ||moving the eyepiece|
|Light diameter, mm ||70|
|Focal length, mm ||400|
|The minimum useful magnification, times || 11|
|The maximum useful magnification, times ||140|
|Limiting stellar magnitude, m ||11,7|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds) ||1,7|
|Type mount ||Azimuthal|
|Eyepieces||5 mm (80x), 9 mm (44,5 x), 20 mm (20x)|
|Finder ||Optical 5x24|
|Tripod ||Aluminum with height adjustment|
|Lens diameter (mm)||70|
|Magnification||11 — 140|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds)||1.7|
|Country of origin||China|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||460 × 340 × 170|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||2.95|