The purpose of the telescope Sturman HQ2 60090AZ
Sturman HQ2 60090AZ - short throw lens telescope-achromatic objectives for visual observations of the night sky and basic astrophotography skills. Perfect for finding objects and an overview of the observational study of small galaxies and clusters, planetary and extended nebulae, Messier objects.
Treatment of refractor does not require special skills and the power of the inquisitive student and a beginner astronomer.
Basic parameters and properties of the telescope Sturman HQ2 60090AZ
- 90 mm lens focal length - 600 mm
- Useful magnification: min - 13 max – 225
- Limiting stellar magnitude – 12 m
- Multicoated lenses
- Compact and stable Alt-azimuth mount
- Tubular tripod diameter of 1.27" mount "dovetail", a shelf for additional accessories
- The tripod legs are height adjustable from 82 to 128 cm
- Regular eyepieces with a focal length of 25 and 10mm
- diagonal prism 45° (explicit image)
- Three times the Barlow lens
- 6x30 optical finder for guidance on reference stars
- The diameter is 1.25”
- Installation of digital cameras / mobile devices coaxial to a telescope (adapter sold separately)
- T-mount adapter SLR
Features telescope Sturman HQ2 60090AZ
Telescope-refractor - optics for reliable tours and travel:
- assembled and configured in 20 minutes, simple and easy to operate
- the lens contains only lens elements without a shield, and stretch marks
- the minimum sensitivity of the refractive optics to temperature extremes, vibration and transportation in assembled form
To compensate for primary chromatic aberration achromatic lens is used, and the level of contrast is enhanced by applying to the lenses a multilayered enlightenment.
Mounted on the tube viewfinder increases the number of visible by the eye of the stars and simplifies pointing the telescope at the pivot points. Adding digital / SLR cameras (T-adapter supplied), you can use the telescope for terrestrial and astronomical photography. Detailed information about telescopes and accessories , contact our managers by phone +7 (495) 989-10-56 or ask questions on the website of the online store. Just ask us — we will reply!
1. For planetary observations of the Moon, Mars or Jupiter will be useful for short-focus eyepieces.
2. Interference filters cut infrared / ultraviolet radiation, deepsky filters reduce light pollution of the night sky in the city, the colored block certain colors of the spectrum in the image.
3. Diagonal prism 45 deg. ensure the head of the observer a comfortable position.
4. In the cold season the heater protivirusni maintains a constant temperature Supervisory device above the dew point and protects the lens from freezing / fogging.
As can be seen:
Double star with an angular size of 1.5", faint stars up to 12 SV. value.
The objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue: ball and scattered star cluster (Wild Duck or the Hercules cluster), planetary nebula or diffuse (Large Orion nebula), spiral and elliptical galaxies (the Andromeda galaxy).
- Telescope with two eyepieces 10 mm (60x) 25 mm (24x), 1,25"
- Prism diagonal 45°
- Lens Barlow 3x
- Viewfinder 6х30
- Manual and warranty card
Technical characteristics of the telescope Sturman HQ2 60090AZ
|Main performance characteristics||
|Type of telescope ||refractor|
|Optical scheme ||the achromatic objectives|
|Light diameter, mm ||90|
|Focal length, mm ||600|
|The minimum useful magnification, times
|The maximum useful magnification, times
|Limiting stellar magnitude, m ||12|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds)
|Control of the telescope
|Mounting diameter accessories
||25.4 mm (1,25")|
|Gross weight, kg
|The size in packing, mm||1010 × 335 × 230|
|Lens diameter (mm)||90|
|Magnification||13 — 225|
|Country of origin||China|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||1|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||1010 × 335 × 230|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||8.83|