The purpose of the night vision sight NP-260
Night sight NP-260 is designed and assembled at the Krasnogorsk plant them. S. A. Zverev is designed for precise aiming in conditions of natural night illumination (the light of the moon, a starry sky). Electro-optical Converter Gen. 2+ with the integral sensitivity of the photocathode 600 µa/LM provides clear and sharp images with a resolution of 58 lines/mm on the entire screen, the maximum range of detection and recognition of objects is 600 meters with illumination at 0.001 Lux.
Scope: night hunting, observation and monitoring, security and search-and-rescue operation.
Main features of night vision sights NP-260
- IIT brand of EPM 70G-03 generation 2+ with the gain brightness is not less than 35000, the integral sensitivity of the photocathode 600 µa/LM and a resolution of 58 lines/mm
- Green phosphor
- Integrated protection against light overloads, the automatic brightness change of the TUBE's screen
- Eyepiece with diopter adjustment from -4 to +4 diopter and a rubber Eyecup
- Strong durable housing, shock resistance on the weapon — 7000 j (ammo .375 H&H Magnum, .416 Rigby or .338 Lapua Magnum)
- Class shell protection from dust and water — IP54
- The operating temperature range for lithium batteries is -20°C to +50°C for batteries — -40°C to +50°C
- Hinged lens cover with swivel aperture (hole diameter from 0.5 to 5 mm) for on / of the sight in the afternoon or in the early twilight
- Manually adjusting the focus lens, minimum focusing distance is 15 m, distance measurement to the target on the focus scale in the range of 150 m
- Built-in led IR illuminator with a wavelength of 870 nm and adjustable power (25 / 50 / 100 mW), working in active mode from one set of batteries — 5 hours
- The range of detection and recognition purposes in 1x10-3 Lux (sky with stars) — 600 m, with IR-illuminator with light 1x10-4 Lux (sky, clouds) — 200 m
- Mark Mil-Dot red with adjustable brightness, the price of 1 division of scale is 100 mm / 100 m
- Drums input vertical and horizontal adjustments limiters from a random offset and a protective cap, the price of 1-click — 28 mm / 100 m
Advantages and design features of the rifle scope NV NP-260
Used electro-optical Converter, generation II+ with an integral sensitivity of 600 µa/LM and a light amplification of up to 35 thousand time provides clear images without distortion with a resolution 58 lines per mm. change the brightness of the screen automatically, when the field of view of bright sources triggered the built-in protection TUBE of a light overload. The green phosphor provides comfortable viewing and enhances the range of detection in field conditions, optimal for nizkochastotnoi the combination of "goal background" or during the summer hunting at night.
Located in lens cover swivel diaphragm with a variable diameter of the hole (from 0.5 to 5 mm) allows you to turn the device on in the afternoon or in the dusk light to check / adjustment on the gun.
Grid Mil-Dot red with adjustable brightness provides accurate sighting at the target and helps to determine the distance to the object at its known height / width. Position the cross-hair is adjusted drums of the reconciliation, the offset is 1-click is 28 mm at 100 m distance. To achieve maximum sharpness of the aiming mark used diopter adjustment of the eyepiece to obtain a clear image of the goal of the mechanism is a manual focus lens.
The sight is designed for shock loads of up to 7000 joules, which corresponds to a muzzle energy of ammunition Rigby .416 or .338 Lapua Magnum. Degree of protection IP54 allows the unit to operate in conditions with high dust content and moisture in the air, and as prolonged exposure to precipitation. The lack of a strap rigid attachment to the housing allows you to install NP-260 for weapons with different types of attachment.
Type bracket included in the delivery set, the user selects the purchase:
- bracket side КПН1 "Tiger"
- bracket side КПН2 "saiga"
- bracket side КПН3 "Vepr"
- the side bracket on the carbine OP SKS with the rail dovetail 90x15x2,5 mm
- bracket upper mounting КПН4 "Moose 91", "КО9,31"
- bracket upper mounting КПН5 "bars 4" / "bars 41", "КО7" / "КО71" / "КО5,67", "7 Moose / Elk 71"
In our online store you will receive complete and accurate information about the night sights of the Krasnogorsk plant. Post your question on the website or call us at +7 (495) 989-10-56 and we will get back to you!
- Rifle scope NP-260 with the selected bracket
- Battery CR 123
- Soft storage case
- User manual + warranty card
Technical characteristics of the rifle scope NV NP-260
| Generation of EOP || |
| Brand IIT || |
|The gain brightness|| |
20 000 — 35 000
|Integral photocathode sensitivity, µa/LM,no less||450 — 600|
|The resolution limit, lines/mm||45 — 58|
Lens focus, mm
The field of view, °
Field of view m/100 m
|on the lens|
|The minimum focusing distance, m||15|
|The removal of exit pupil, mm||50|
|Limit refocus the eyepiece, diopter||+4|
|The recognition range, m(object 0.5 x 1.8 m; light exposure 5x10 -3 Lux)||600 — 450|
Built-in IR illuminator
|Capacity, mW||25 / 50 / 100|
|Range of detection, m (object 0,5x1,8m;illumination 5x10 -4Lux)||up to 200|
The voltage, V
Type of batteries
in activemail (max power illuminator)
- in passive mode
The use of the weapon
The color of the grid
Price 1 click, mm/100m
|Shock resistance on the steel (valid значениеЕ0), Joules||7 000|
|Fastening on the weapon||Weaver / narrow 11-12 mm /side / without attachment|
Physical and operational characteristics
| Operating temperature range, ||-20 ... +50|
Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)
Overall dimensions, mm
|290 x 100 x 85|
Warranty period, years
| Country of origin ||Russia|
|Lens diameter (mm)||60|
|Field of view (deg)||8.5|
|Field of view (m/100m)||15|
|Eye Relief (mm)||50|
|Close focus (m)||15|
|Focus||On the lens|
|Diopter adjustment, DPTR||-4/+4|
|Case material||aluminum alloy|
|The coverage of the case||painting|
|Mount||Weaver rail, 3/8" dovetail rail, SVD / AK side rail, special|
|Adjustment per click at 100m (mm)||30|
|The adjustment range (m/100m)||1,2|
|Illumination of a grid||Yes|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||1|
|Converter||analog, gen. 2+|
|Dimensions (mm)||290 × 100 × 85|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||325 × 123 × 100|
|Net weight (kg)||1.3|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||1.54|
|Operating temperature, °C||-40 — 50|