The purpose of a rifle scope NV NP-400
Night vision sight NP-400 with the electron-optical Converter of the III generation provides accurate sighting at the target and the required level of brightness and contrast of the image when observing at night, with natural and reduced level lighting. The picture preserves saturation and clear detail throughout the field of view, maximum range of detection and recognition of objects 900-750 meters at an illumination of 0.001 Lux. The housing is IP54 protected against water and dust withstands sudden temperature changes, prolonged exposure to precipitation and designed for shock loads of up to 7000 joules (shooting ammunition 30-06 Springfield / 7.62х63 or rounds calibre .338 Lapua Mag).
The company is a developer and manufacturer of PJSC "Krasnogorskiy Zavod im. S. A. Zvereva".
Important features and advantages of rifle scope NV NP-400
- IIT brand of EPM 102Г0222А generation III with the integral sensitivity of the photocathode to 1800 µa/LM and a resolution of more than 57 lines/mm
- Automatically change screen brightness and the integrated light overload protection
- Green phosphor
- The maximum range of detection and recognition of objects the size of a boar at an illumination of 1*10-3 Lux (moonless sky) — 900 m, using the IR illuminator at an illumination of 1*10-4 Lux (sky) — 300 m
- Infrared led with a wavelength of 870 nm and a three-stage (100 / 50 / 25 mW) power level control, continuous working time up to 5 hours
- Inner focus lens is carried out manually at a distance of 15 m
- Eyepiece with comfortable removable Eyecup and diopter setting +/- 4 diopters
- Hinged lens cover with swivel aperture (diameter of holes 0.5 to 5 mm) to turn on / of the sight in the afternoon or in the early twilight
- Manual adjustment of the brightness of the image
- Class of enclosure protection — IP54 (high dust / moisture in the air, the droplets / water jets at an angle of 180°)
- The operating temperature range for lithium batteries is -20°C to +50°C for batteries — -40°C to +50°C
- The increased muzzle energy, and maximum of 7 000 j
- Grid Mil-Dot with adjustable brightness and determining the distance to a goal (130 m)
- Flywheels of input of the vertical and horizontal corrections with limiters from a random offset and a protective cap, the price of 1-click — 28 mm / 100 m
Advantages and design features of the rifle scope NV NP-400
IIT Gen. III is characterized by increased sensitivity of the photocathode in the infrared region of the spectrum (from 1200 µa/LM), greater clarity (57-64 lines/mm vs 45 lines/mm at the Gen. II+) and operation time (service life — up to 10 thousand hours); provides stable operation of a sight in conditions of extremely low illumination (night sky, sometimes there are small clouds). The screen brightness changes automatically, when released into the field of view bright light sources is activated a built-in protection from light overloads. Green phosphor for optimal field observations or summer hunting, as it increases the distance of detection and recognition purposes.
As an additional light source, applies the built-in diode IR illuminator with 3-speed (100 / 50 / 25) power adjustment.
The original device lens caps — rotating diaphragm with a choice of hole diameter (from 0.5 to 5 mm) allows you to enable the sight to work at dusk or to check in daylight.
Mark Mil-Dot illuminated red and provides precise route guidance with the determination of the distance to the selected object. The offset mesh is performed in discrete increments 28 mm / 100 m, the selected position is fixed by screws. To achieve the desired sharpness of the impact of strokes and lines used diopter adjustment of the eyepiece to obtain a clear image of the object of shooting is manual focus lens.
The body is made of aluminum alloy, can withstand shock loads up to 7 thousand joules (corresponding to a muzzle energy of ammunition in caliber .338 Lapua Magnum). The shell is protected against dust and water jets from any direction (protection class IP54), designed for difficult operating conditions, e.g., temperatures of up to -20°C, rain or high moisture / dust in the air. The lack of a rigid attachment strap allows you to set night vision device NP-400 weapons with different types of attachment.
When buying sight comes with one of the brackets:
- The side bracket on the carbine OP SKS with the rail dovetail 90x15x2,5 mm
- Bracket side КПН1 "Tiger"
- Bracket side КПН2 "saiga"
- Bracket side КПН3 "Vepr"
- Bracket upper mounting КПН4 "Moose 91", "КО9,31"
- Bracket upper mounting КПН5 "bars 4" / "bars 41", "КО7" / "КО71" / "КО5,67", "7 Moose / Elk 71"
- Rifle scope NP-400
- Bracket (optional)
- The battery CR 123
- User manual + warranty card
In our online store you will receive complete and accurate information about the night vision scopes of the Krasnogorsk plant. Post your question on the website or call us at +7 (495) 989-10-56 and we will get back to you!
Technical characteristics of the rifle scope NV NP-400
| Generation of EOP || |
| Brand IIT || |
|The gain brightness|| |
20 000 — 35 000
| The diameter of the working area of the photocathode, mm || |
|Integral photocathode sensitivity, µa/LM,no less||1200 — 1800|
|The resolution limit, lines/mm||45 — 57|
Lens focus, mm
The field of view, °
Field of view m/100 m
|on the lens|
|The minimum focusing distance, m||15|
|The removal of exit pupil, mm||50|
|Limit refocus the eyepiece, diopter||+4|
|The recognition range, m(object 0.5 x 1.8 m; light exposure 5x10 -3 Lux)||900 — 750|
Built-in IR illuminator
|Capacity, mW||25 / 50 / 100|
|Range of detection, m (object 0,5x1,8m;illumination 5x10 -4Lux)||up to 300|
The voltage, V
Type of batteries
in activemail (max power illuminator)
- in passive mode
The use of the weapon
The color of the grid
Price 1 click, mm/100m
|The adjustment range, m/100 m||1,2|
|Shock resistance on the steel (valid значениеЕ0), Joules||7 000|
|Fastening on the weapon||Weaver / narrow 11-12 mm /side / without attachment|
Physical and operational characteristics
| Operating temperature range, ||-20 ... +50|
Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)
Overall dimensions, mm
|290 x 100 x 85|
Warranty period, years
| Country of origin ||Russia|
|Lens diameter (mm)||60|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds)||-4|
|Field of view (deg)||4.2|
|Field of view (m/1000m)||8.5|
|Field of view (m/100m)||15|
|Eye Relief (mm)||50|
|Close focus (m)||15|
|The maximum range of measurement, m||0|
|Focus||On the lens|
|Diopter adjustment, DPTR||-40 — 50|
|Case material||aluminum alloy|
|The coverage of the case||painting|
|Mount||Weaver rail, 3/8" dovetail rail, SVD / AK side rail, special|
|Adjustment per click at 100m (mm)||28|
|The adjustment range (m/100m)||1|
|Illumination of a grid||Yes|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||1|
|Dimensions (mm)||290 × 100 × 85|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||325 × 123 × 100|
|Net weight (kg)||1.3|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||1.56|
|Operating temperature, °C||-40 — 50|