Baigish BPC 10x40 Hunter is a Russian binoculars with camouflage coating, designed for hunting observations, hiking, safari, sports and spectacle open-air events, to evaluate the results of shooting. Robust universal optical device for ornithologists, naturalists, hunters and fans of military style, for sports shooting.
- Magnification 10x, diameter of lens 40 mm, eye relief - 12 mm
- Field of view is 6.5° - 114 m at 1000 m distance, resolution limit in the center field of view - 4,7 angular seconds
- Porro prisms, full multilayer antireflection lens and prisms coating
- Central focusing adjustment, -5...+10 diopters, adjustment on the right eyepiece compensates for the difference in myopia between the right and left eye within +\-3 diopters. Interpupillary distance 56-74mm for comfort of most users.
- The case of aluminum alloys, antyscratch polymer camo coating - HUNTER
- Comes complete with neck strap, protective bag, eyepiece covers
BPC 10x40 BAIGISH HUNTER binoculars with full multi coated optics and a 4 mm exit pupil are suitable for observations during a sunny weather and on a cloudy day. A 10-times magnification provides detailed picture and accurate identification of objects distant from the observer at a distance of more than 7 m.
The sharpness of the picture is adjusted immediately in both eyes, and the central focusing drum is closer to the eyepieces than to the center of the case. According to the scale applied to the stub axis of the side dish, you can set the interpupillary distance with an accuracy of 1 mm.
Binoculars Baigysh BPC 10x40 HUNTER from Kazan has dust and splash-proof aluminum housing, designed to work in dry, hot or frosty climates at temperatures from -40 to +50 degrees Celsius. Camouflage polymer coating is made in the same style as clothing for hunting in the autumn-summer period (bionic pattern in the color of the forest of central Russia). The coating is durable, resistant to abrasion, convenient for holding binoculars with both a bare hand and a gloved hand.
|Lens diameter (mm)||40|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds)||4.7|
|Field of view (deg)||6.5 —|
|Field of view (m/1000m)||114 —|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||4 —|
|Eye Relief (mm)||12|
|Close focus (m)||7|
|Diopter adjustment, DPTR||-5/+10|
|Optical designs||Porro prism|
|Case material||aluminum alloy|
|The coverage of the case||polymer|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||5|
|Dimensions (mm)||165 × 155 × 68|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||190 × 170 × 73|
|Net weight (kg)||0.75|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.9|
|Operating temperature, °C||-40 — 50|
|Interpupillary distance, mm||56 — 74|