New prismatic binoculars 8x30 Baigish BPC5 Hunter from KOMZ, Russia is a 2020 version of most popular model of Russian optical leader, especially designed for hunting and hiking. Small size and high strength body are very important in outdoor conditions. Incredibly wide field of view has no analogues among competitors.
- Magnification 8x allows you to view very distant objects without noticeable jitter. Diameter of lens 30 mm provides an exit pupil diameter of 3.75 mm and observations in bad weather in the morning and evening. Eye relief of this binoculars - 12 mm, this is a fairly comfortable distance from the eyepiece to the eye.
- Extra wide angle field of view is 8.6° or 150 m on 1000 m distance makes easy to find the object of observation, resolution limit in the center field of view - 6 angular seconds, guarantee clear contrast image with binoculars.
- Optical circuit with Porro prisms and full multilayer antireflection lens and prism coating minimize light loss and optical distortion in binoculars.
- Central focusing adjustment and interpupillary distance 54-74mm allow you to quickly and conveniently adjust the binoculars for any observer. Diopter adjustment on the right eyepiece compensates for the difference in myopia between the right and left eye within +\-2.5 diopters.
- The case of aluminum alloys provides minimum weight with maximum strength. And antyscratch polymer coating does not slip in the hands and will last a long time.
- Like all Russian binoculars, 8x30 Baigish Hunter comes complete with neck strap, protective bag, eyepiece covers.
|Lens diameter (mm)||30|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds)||6|
|Field of view (deg)||8.5 —|
|Field of view (m/1000m)||150 —|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||3.75 —|
|Eye Relief (mm)||12|
|Close focus (m)||5|
|Diopter adjustment, DPTR||-5/+10|
|Optical designs||Porro prism|
|Case material||aluminum alloy|
|The coverage of the case||polymer|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||5|
|Dimensions (mm)||155 × 120 × 60|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||165 × 135 × 85|
|Net weight (kg)||0.62|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.8|
|Operating temperature, °C||-40 — 50|
|Interpupillary distance, mm||54 — 74|