The main purpose of DTK flash suppressor "Night 2" for the AK/VPO (Tactics-Tula)
DTK (muzzle brake-compensator) with flash Hider "Night 2" for the AK/VPO (Tactics-Tula) is a very versatile attachment. It can be used in the options "Day" and "Night." Mounted on the weapon DTK without casing ("Day") compensates for recoil and improve gun control by reducing slip and jump of the weapon at the time of the shot. Effective when the tempo of shooting or firing a round, as it significantly reduces the time to restore on new target.
In the "Night" almost completely suppresses the flash from the shot, so it is possible to use NVG (night vision sight) without fear of damaging the matrix of the device. Set for AK47, AKM, AKS, carbines VPO-133/-136. For additional questions about purpose, setting, characteristics, order and buy flash Hider "NIGHT 2 professional education" (HBO-133,136,AK-47) - call the experts of our online store by phone (495) 989-10-56. All questions can be asked directly on the site, it is enough to fill a small and convenient form.
Features of choke tube "Night" with DTK and flash Hider for AK/Vepr (Tactics-Tula)
- The possibility of mounting a variety of weapons (AK-47, AKM, AKS, Vepr, Vepr-KM)
- Installation on regular thread М14х1 (left) without the use of adapters or special tools
- DTK the active-reactive type 6 cameras
- Offsets some of the recoil, reduces the tilt of the barrel of the gun when firing, extinguishes the flash from the propellant gases
- Removable flame trap with 2 chambers of the closed type
- Can be used in conjunction with night vision devices
Design features flame "Night 2" for the AK/AKM/Vepr-K/Vepr-KM
Flame trap "Night 2" for the AK/AKM/Vepr-K/Vepr-KM is an upgraded model of the famous DTK+PG "Night." Effectively "dampens" the impact of the shot, and due to the inclination of the walls of the two chambers – significantly reduces the slip arms right up. Also in the cells there is a rapid dissection, mixing and afterburning of exhaust gases, so muzzle flash is almost not visible.
When installed on a weapon in the option "Night" is screwed a casing in which there are 2 cameras-Converter basic and advanced under cover. In this case, the flash is extinguished completely, the powder gases are discharged straight ahead. Decreases the probability of detection of the arrow due to raised dust in the daytime and fire at night.
It is IMPORTANT! When mounted casing the shooting prohibited!
The sequence of installation on the gun
- Unload the rifle, remove the magazine, put the safety on and make sure that no cartridge in the chamber
- Screw "the flute" DTK on the barrel to the spring loaded stops (note that the thread on the left), after removing the regular muzzle attachment.
- To fix the focus
- Be SURE to check the alignment of the barrel and DTK. If deviations of alignment operation of weapons is prohibited!
- Screw the casing of the flame arrester to the external thread DTK until it stops. Fix it with Allen screws (wrench included)
- Install the camera cover of the afterburner.
This product when dressed casing has a resemblance to PBS (the adaptation for silent shooting). Technically and structurally, the flash Hider has nothing to do with these devices and manufactured in full compliance with the norms of the Federal law "On weapons"
When mounted casing is prohibited shooting bursts!
- The muzzle attachment to the muzzle Night 2 AK – 1 PC.
- Additional cover "Night" - 1 PC.
- Case cover – 1 piece
- Packaging-the tube
Technical features of choke tube "Night 2" with DTK and flash Hider for AK/Vepr (Tactics-Tula)
Muzzle attachment "Night 2" with DTK and flash Hider for AK/Vepr
Fastening on the weapon
Removable: cut the barrel, thread 14x1 lion.
Type of flame arrester
Open/closed type, 2-chamber
Type muzzle brake compensator
Active/reactive (6 cameras)
The casing of the flame arrester "Night"
Designed for weapons
AK-47, AKM, AKS, Vepr, Vepr-KM and similar
Physical and operational characteristics
Flash Hider – Steel 45, casing – aluminum alloy D16T
Assembled dimensions, mm
LLC "Taktika-Tula", Tula, Russia
|Case material||aluminum alloy, steel|
|The coverage of the case|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||1|
|Dimensions (mm)||185 × 4 × 8|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||217 × 58 × 58|
|Net weight (kg)||0.57|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.675|