The quality of the photograph depends not only on camera but also on the type and parameters of the used lens.
Purpose lens MC Zenitar-K 2,8/16
Ultra-wide angle lens with a focal length of 16mm MC Zenitar-K 2,8/16 "Fisheye" is produced at
Designed for reportage and landscape photography. Be creative and unleash your originality in art photography!
Operating parameters and properties of lens MC Zenitar-K 2,8/16
- Automated Bouncing the diaphragm
- Viewing angle – 180 deg. diagonally of the frame (Fisheye)
- Relative aperture 1:2,8 - 1:22
- Multicoated optics (MC)
- Sharp contrast, allocating the secondary parts
- The minimum distance of shooting – 0.3 m
- All metal case, compact size and colorful markings of the scales
- The type of connection to the camera: bayonet type "K" (Pentax, KMZ, Samsung) with a working segment of 45.5 mm
- There are modifications of lens for cameras with Canon EF mount, Nikon and thread М42х1
Description lens MC Zenitar-K 2,8/16
Ultra-wide angle optics is to increase the field of view to 180°, high aperture and DOF (depth of sharpness). Because "visaev" there is noticeable barrel (negative) distortion, lines and linear contours, located in the center of the frame are distorted and become curved. FF (FF) camera will work as a diagonal fisheye, on cameras with the Krop-factor - how ortostaticeski wide angle lens. Multicoated lenses improves contrast and makes objects clearer fine details, good eliminates glare, halos and spots even when shooting against the light.
The lenses of Zenitar Bouncing the diaphragm. A built-in mechanism is triggered when you press the trigger, and abruptly closes the aperture to the predetermined value (selected by the outermost ring on the lens). After the shutter is released, the diaphragm returns to its original position. Setting aperture and focusing are manual.
For safe operation in the bayonet ring lens Zenit set the compensator filter plate (colorless glass) or one of the supplied filters:
yellow-green (YG-2x). Improves tone transfer in the daylight and artificial lighting. For landscape photos.
yellow (Y-1.4 x). Increases the contrast very distant or low contrast objects ("sky, cloud"). For portrait and landscape photography.
- red (R-8x). For shooting in IR light. With b/W photos of the day passes the green and the sky is black.
Byonet replacement mount type To the length of the working segment of 45.5 mm suitable for mounting of the lens on SLR cameras Pentax, KMZ or LOMO. For further information please contact managers of "GIMEX" by phone +7 (495) 989-10-56 or ask questions on the website of the online store. Just ask us — we will reply!
- Storage case
- Protective cover (front and back)
- 3 filter M26. 5x0. 5: green / yellow YG-2x yellow Y-1.4 x, and red R-8x in box
- Manual and warranty card
Specifications lens MC Zenitar-K 2,8/16
|Number of lenses / components|| |
|Focal length, mm|| |
| Aperture: |
|Angle field of view, grad.||180|
|Minimum distance, m||0,3|
|Frame size, mm||24x36|
Physical and operational characteristics
The thread for filter
M26. 5x0. 5
|The type of connection with the camera||bayonet "K" with 45.5 mm|
|Dimensions, mm||Ø 64х49|
|Operating temperature, C°||-15...+45|
Krasnogorskiy Zavod of Zverev (Zenit)
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||145 × 95 × 100|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.5|