The quality of the photograph depends not only on camera but also on the type and parameters of the used lens.
The use of lens MC Zenitar-H 2,8/16
Distribusi compact ultra-wide angle ("fisheye") lens MC Zenitar-N 16mm f/2.8 is one of the most popular interchangeable lenses from KMZ (
Feature "visaev" tangible barrel (negative) distortion: lines and linear contours, located in the center of the frame are distorted and become curved. On a full frame (FF) camera will work as a diagonal fisheye, on cameras with the Krop-factor - how ortostaticeski wide angle lens.
The model is designed for reportage photography and photographing landscapes. Be creative and unleash your originality in art photography!
Operating parameters and properties of lens MC Zenitar-H 2,8/16
- Diaphragm type – 6 plate automated jumping
- The limits of aperture1:2,8–1:22
- The angle, the diagonal of the frame is 180 degrees. (Fish-eye)
- Multicoated optics (MC), the transmission coefficient is 0,88
- Contrast with allocation of the secondary parts
- The resolution at the center of the field of view of 60 lines/mm
- The minimum distance of shooting – 0.3 m
- All metal case, compact size and colorful markings of the scales
- The type of connection to the camera: bayonet type "F" (Nikon F) with a period of 46.5 mm
- Setting aperture and focus are manual
- There are modifications for cameras with bayonet mount Canon, Pentax and thread М42х1
Description lens MC Zenitar-H 2,8/16
Lenses Zenit "fish-eye" are increasing field of view up to 180°, high light-gathering power and DOF. Multi-layer coating of the lenses increases contrast and makes it clearer portrayal of fine details, well eliminates glare, smudges and ghosting even when shooting against the light. For safe operation in the bayonet lens ring is installed compensator filters (plate of colourless glass).
The lenses of Zenitar with boneta N or To set get aperture. When you press the trigger actuates an internal mechanism and abruptly closes it up to a pre-set value. After the shutter is released, the diaphragm returns to its original position. Setting aperture and focusing are manual.
Bayonet 9-blade mount type N (
- Storage case
- Protective cover (front and back)
- Warranty card
Specifications lens MC Zenitar-H 2,8/16
|Number of lenses / components|| |
|Focal length, mm|| |
| Aperture: |
|Angle field of view (polyagonal frame), grad.||180|
|Minimum distance, m||0,3|
|Frame size, mm||24x36|
Physical and operational characteristics
The thread for filter is mm
M26. 5x0. 5
|The type of connection with the camera||mount type "N" (NikonF) with a period of 46.5 mm|
|Dimensions, mm||Ø 64х49|
|Operating temperature, C°||-15...+45|
Krasnogorskiy Zavod im.With.. Zverev (Zenit)
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||124 × 100 × 91|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.748|