Telescope Sturman HQ2 100090EQ
The use of the telescope Sturman HQ2 100090EQ
Long-focus (f/11) refractor with achromatic lens suitable for Amateur actionability at high-contrast objects like the moon and double stars, and the acquisition of basic skills in astrophotography. Due to the design of the lens minimizes the effect of chromatic aberrations on image quality.
In the 90-mm refractor you can see:
objects the sky with the separation from 1.56 and limit the magnitude to 12.3 m
- planets and satellites of the Solar system: the changing phases of mercury, the Martian desert, belts of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn
lunar mountains and craters with a diameter of 6 km
- structure of sunspots, flare field and granulation (only with installed protective filter aperture)
- compact and bright deep sky objects from the catalogues NGC or Messier
The parameters and properties of the telescope Sturman HQ2 100090EQ
- A 90 mm achromatic lens, relative aperture 1:11
- Increase: with the base of the eyepiece - 100x (10 mm) and 40x (25 mm), mounted 3x Barlow lens – 120x and 300x
- Increase the contrast of an image by the multilayered enlightenment of optical elements
- Diagonal prism 45° for construction of directly oriented images
- Mount Equatorial German type
- The steel tripod 3-section cross-section diameter of 1.27" and screw mount¼’, height adjustable from 95 to 136 cm
- Included T-mount adapter on the lens SLR.
- Manual positioning with an optical finder 6х30
Features of work with telescope Sturman HQ2 100090EQ
Achromatic refractor telescopes with an aperture of 60-100 mm and a focal length of 1000 mm are very mobile and can be used as a marching instrument for observing. Refractor telescopes are easy to operate and resistant to misalignment, the rapid equilibration in the cold air, and a closed optical tube less susceptible to contamination than open mirror Newton or Cassegrain.
The refractor-achromatic objectives compensated spherical aberration and chromatism of the primary position, but are of secondary chromatism and Sorrentina. The application of multilayer anti-reflective coating helps to ensure a high-contrast image even in the study of extended objects.
For extending the operating capabilities of the telescope, we recommend to buy:
- colored or neutral (lunar) filters for contrast emphasize details or "mute" the brightness of the observed objects (optimally on the moon);
aperture film filter for safe observations of the Sun;
- heater-protivirusni to protect from irrigation.
The pipe is fixed on Equatorial mount of German type, which allows to track the movement of objects across the sky. Within the payload to the mount, you can install pipes of different optical schemes and styles, depending on task and preference. Before the work beginning it is necessary to conduct a precise balancing of the tool Assembly relative to the axes of declination and polar.
Included in the scope of supply T-adapter is a necessary accessory for turning the telescope into an instrument for astrophotography. Buy telescopes Sturman branded online store. Call +7(495) 989-10-56 or leave questions on the website. We will provide relevant information and help you choose the optics for astrophotography and terrestrial observation!
- prism diagonal 45°
- eyepieces with a focal length of 25 and 10mm
- 3x Barlow lens
- the viewfinder optical 6х30
Technical data telescope Sturman 100090EQ
|Technical data|| |
|Optical scheme ||achromatic refractor|
|The focus method ||moving the eyepiece|
|Light diameter, mm ||90|
|Focal length, mm ||1000|
|The minimum useful magnification, times || 13|
|The maximum useful magnification, times ||225|
|Limiting stellar magnitude, m ||12,3|
|Resolution, " (ang. seconds) ||1,56|
|Type ||Equatorial German type|
|Control of the telescope|
|Bore diameter for eyepieces ||31,7 mm (1.25")|
|Finder ||6x30 optical|
|Tripod ||steel 3-section cross-section diameter of 1.27" and screw mount¼’, height adjustable from 95 to 136 cm, shelf for accessories|
|Physical and operational characteristics|
|Gross weight, kg ||12,1|
|Dimensions in packing, mm ||1010x335x225|
|Lens diameter (mm)||90|
|Magnification||13 — 225|
|Country of origin||China|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||1|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||1010 × 335 × 225|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||12.11|