Super compact thermal rifle scope 3X 3E BOA
Lens 3*, diameter 24 mm, field of view 18° minimum focus distance is 1 meter.
* Range of detection of heat of an object the size of a man 225 m recognition - 54 m, identification of 27 m. For passenger car detection distance of 690 m, recognition - 171 m, identify - 84 m.
* Refresh rate 9 Hz, start time approximately 2 seconds.
* The sensor is an uncooled, vanadium oxide, resolution 160x120 spectral sensitivity in the range 8 to 14 µm, thermal sensitivity <50mK (0.05°C), the pixel size of 12 µm, a manual calibration, calibration noiseless.
* OLED color display with a diagonal of 1.69”, 160x128 resolution, 10 levels of brightness with manual adjustment and memory last values.
* Inversion of the image "white hot", "hot black", plus 5 different color modes.
* 8 the sighting label, 6 color label (red, white, blue, green, yellow, black) mode "no label".
* Shock resistance calculated under the cartridge 5.56 NATO
* Removal of the exit pupil of the scope is not limited
* 8 Gb of internal memory, a function of photographing and viewing photos. Computer connectivity - USB cable included.
* Operating temperature range of the thermal imager 3E BOA 3X -10...+60°C, storage temperature -30...+80 °C
* Powered by element CR123, 3 volt. It is possible to use batteries of this size. Battery life in normal conditions for at least 3 hours.
* Waterproof casing to a depth of 1 m.
* Quick-mount on lath Weaver (MIL-STD 1913; STANAG 4694), with lock-guard from unauthorised removal.
* Weighs only 178 grams, dimensions 81х54х59 mount
* Case material - durable polyamide
The different colors of the housing of the thermal imager other than black are only available on special order
Examples of photos taken with a thermal imager BOA 3E 3X in the summer (Moscow zoo, distance from 10 to 30m):
Standard package includes:
- thermal imager sight 3E BOA 3X with mount
- CR123 battery
- USB cable
- the handle for separate use, without weapons
- cleaning cloth and brush for cleaning
- chemical reusable hand warmer for use as a heat target during reconciliation
|Lens diameter (mm)||24|
|Field of view (deg)||18 —|
|Field of view (m/100m)||31.5 —|
|Close focus (m)||1|
|The coverage of the case||plastic|
|Country of origin|
|Manufacturer's warranty (years)||0.2|
|Dimensions (mm)||81 × 54 × 59|
|Package dimensions, place 1 (mm)||228 × 130 × 75|
|Net weight (kg)||0.178|
|Gross weight 1 (kg)||0.655|